Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Best Site Ever


3rd Redeem - Echeck Has Been Cleared

I am lucky enough because on my 1st payment from Bubblews I received it instant. Although some members also paid through instant payment but alot of members got their first payments as e-check.

On my 2nd payment I tried to received e-check but within 5 days the e-check has been cleared. After my e-check being cleared, I request another another redemption for my 3rd payout.

Just this afternoon, I open my Paypal account to verify if the funds already credited to my account balance and I was happy to know it even without notification from Paypal that my e-check has been cleared today base on the schedule.


Within a month I got payment 3 times from Bubblews. I am very thankful to the opportunity I found online. Hope to receive more in the following weeks and months. Happy bubblewing guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment