Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Please Observe Bubblews Terms of Use


Term of Use

13. Copyright Complaints

Volunteer Us owns, protects and enforces copyrights in its own creative material and respects the copyright properties of others. Users are prohibited from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on the Site any materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights.


TOU #13 clearly states about PLAGIARISM, no matter, either articles or images. All copyrighted material not belongs to you should be prohibited to post anywhere. But on that statements there is an exemptions.

Every rule has their own exemption. Correct me if I am wrong. Copying word for word is "plagiarism". How about images?

Well, in my own opinion we are allowed to upload other properties, provided that we will honor the owner through quoting the source of the images we found in the web.

I encounter a silly kid recently, I advice him to quote the source of images he used in all his post. Look what he said? All images I used are from my camera. I have 3 cameras here. OMG! I didn't asked him how many cameras he has. I just want to help him to avoid any problem later on about his redemption if somebody FLAG him.

He stand firm with his reason. To make a revenge on a childish act. He commented to my post: http://www.bubblews.com/news/466779-if-not-twitter-why-mylot He stated on his comment that my post is below 400 characters. Did he know how to count characters. I think he should go back to school and learn how to count numbers. LMAO

I dislike his comment and he did also to my comment. I became a childish too. LOL He deleted my comments on his profile and I leave his comment on my profile. Very clever silly kid.

If you are a sincere and responsible writer you should know how to quote all your sources, not pretending yourself that you own it. It is easy to identify images taken from your cameras or from your cellphone compared to images that you steal from the web.

Be sincere and responsible Bubblers. No one will harm you and your redemption.

Happy Bubbling guys and good night everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment