Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Calling You an Idiot - Acceptable? Part III


I admit I made a mistakes but it doesn’t make sense somebody pointing out that you violated the rules and called you an idiot. They didn’t think, even the owner and admin of the site didn’t call any of the member an idiot.
I understand, maybe he casually calls and mentions that words to other members whom he knows and might be his friends. What about me? I didn’t encounter that guy in any of my previous post. He act like an arrogant person. He didn’t respect others the way he writes his post.
The site welcomes any members regardless of races and nationalities as long they can speak and understand English. I was little bit upset because of his attitude.
In fact, he reported my post to the admin and I am waiting if my post will be deleted. He might be thinking that the word he used is acceptable to all people everywhere. Every country has their own customs and tradition. He don’t know me yet, even my gender he didn’t know. Is that a reason to call somebody an idiot?



No comments:

Post a Comment