Tuesday, July 23, 2013

More Rice in the Philippines


It seems that political candidates take advantage during the election. I visited to my in-laws yesterday and guess what? They received more than 50 kilos of rice from different aspirants of tomorrow’s election. Candidates think about vitality of rice in every meal.  I saw tons of rice uploaded to different vehicles around in our town and maybe it will be distributed to different localities in the province.

They are making bribe to poor voters. Where did they get the funds to purchase those thousand sacks of rice? They are so clever. Voters didn’t think that candidates will cut the money intended for any project if they will win and take any position in the government. After the election, no more rice for them until the next election.

I’m so sorry; I won’t cast my votes tomorrow to any greedy politicians.

A rainy Sunday to all.

Happy Bubbling +sincere-bubblers and +responsible-bubblers !

No comments:

Post a Comment