Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Please Review my Account



Again, another funny request from a member on the community. He is requesting to a wrong person. It is your sole responsibility to check your post if all are no violations and followed the rules. I am not part of Bubblews staff, so please don't ask me to review any of your post. Beside, it is against the rule. If I will do that you will get some views out of my activity.

Be a responsible Bubblers to avoid problem with your future redemption:

Don't ask anybody to review your account because that is your own responsibility. If you are not a proven +copycat , you should be confidence in face the challenge of redemption. Bubblews staff will thoroughly review your account.

Happy Bubbling sincere and responsible Bubblers!


No comments:

Post a Comment