Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Was Missing In Action


To those who follow my previous about the rude member of myLot, I will re-post the discussion here to know more about the story behind. This post takes almost 3 weeks, supposed to be if I violated the rules after 24 - 36 hours the discussion has been deleted.

Original Post Title: I Was Missing In Action?
Original Post Text
No, I was not missing in action. I was still here, reading the notification from all of my friends who posted new discussions and the notification which somebody relied my comments. It's just so happened I need to take a leave for awhile to try one site of they are paying. I work their the time I spent before here in our home. Well, 7days was finished and I reach more the payout of $25. At the end of 7 days I requested $30.12. Today exactly 24 hours from the time I request I got it in my Paypal. Sorry, I don't want to leave my home. Can I take a leave for another months? I want to earn more than $100 in a month. I believe myself I can reach it within 15 days. hahaha

I only update my friends about it, no links posted within the thread. Members are aware about the +guidelines and we are trying not to violate any of it.

I recover some of the post under the thread thru my email notification

Mavic123456
Answer:
wow..good for you congratulations. It is your choice.. go and take a leave


ardoy0731
Answer:
Well what important is that you keep coming back inspite of being busy in so many things. Great to know that you been spending time to still earn more from other sites. It seems that the site that you are talking to really nice since you really earn more there. Care to share the site? Thanks and have a great Sunday ahead.

LovingMyBabies

Answer:
MyLot will be here when you return so do what you have to do and congrats on making some extra money from that site! =) I hope you continue to have such good luck with making money...

Reason for deletion:
##This is a +notification from +myLot.

Your question has been deleted because of the following reason:

No significant discussion +content

I can't believe how they said no +significant content..



No comments:

Post a Comment