Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lovely Sunny Thursday


It's a lovely sunny Thursday here in our province. It's seems that no rain shower for the rest of the day. The sun rise very brightly. Might be too much hot late on. Need refreshment after 4 hours. Hehehe

I was out of the world last night, my internet connect suddenly gone. I called to our IPS but they don't knew yet what is the caused why there was internet connection failure. I didn't argue anymore with the customer service. After and hour, another interruption came. Totally black out, electricity power interruption. We closed the shop very early. I bookmark all the unfinished work especially related to Bubblews. Some of my friends post which I started reading I missed to comment or like so I will do it now.

I got new 306 notification today, it means I need to check all of them one by one. Lots of works online had been pending since last night. Apparently, it's Thursday today so we expect a very busy day with us. I need somebody to help us here. Hope somebody will volunteer. Hahaha

Anyway, I am happy again. I can Bubblews for the whole day and meet another online connection. Read different Facebook status update from all of my friends. Read twets from different people on twitter. I can share my article also to my facebook friends and twitter followers.

Have a bless Thursday to all of us guys. Hope you will enjoy the day whatever you do today. God bless us all. Happy earnings here in Bubblews and the rest of your online programs.


No comments:

Post a Comment