Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sorry


I apologized for being absent here in Bubblews.

I was absent for a couple of days. I was sick for 2 days and I need to keep away myself to my laptop. It seems that I spend most of my time here in Bubblews and forgot my normal responsibility at home. I tested also myself how Bubblews affect my life for a couple of months. It’s like I considered Bubblews as my main line job instead of my offline business. The problem arises recently if I am compensated in all the efforts that I give to the site. The more time I spent here the faster I reach the minimum redemption and the more pending payments I got. I think I made mistakes in giving my full time service to Bubblews. Well, it’s more advantage to Bubblews, the site earn more revenue from my activity but in my side I am left behind my payments and Bubblews never address any of my concern which unfair on my part.  Now, I need to limit my time for bubbling and instead concentrate to the work that I enjoyed before. I am too greedy thinking about Bubblews. I know you will understand me if you will face similar problem that I encountered recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment