Tuesday, July 23, 2013

How cute a baby smile


Who have seen a smile of the baby? To those who are married and have kids, they witness the baby from day 1 until they become adult. Why we amazed if we saw a baby smiling? I have a newly born baby boy. He’s our first child. Unlike before when we don’t have yet baby in the house, when go home tired I sleep directly or watch TV while smoking and drink a cup of coffee. That’s my daily routine.

After my son born, even I am very tired when I saw him all my stress, laziness and tired gone. He is 23 days old and he starts smiling. Even he cannot acknowledge yet who plays with him but he’s listening on what we are going to say to him. Everyone is very happy everyday when we see him.
I wake up early in the morning to see him and play. When I arrived home I go directly to his crib and get him and carry and dance while he is under my arms.

Since I was teen I love kids. How much more if the baby is my own. I am very excited to see him every minute but the times don’t permit us because I have work to do everyday. Sometimes when he’s crying, I will be the one prepare his bottles milk.
I love my son very much. No amount of money can pay. I am longing for a son since I was still single. I don’t want to have a child in a mother which we are not married. I want a legal wife and a legal child. This is it! The most awaited part of our life, me and my wife.

Although, cultivating a child since birth is very hard job but being a responsible parent we are happy to do it, for the sake of our child. We will wake up even late at night or wake up even dawn. It’s our responsibility to give what our child need and to support him what he wanted to be in the future.

We will continue monitored our son until he will become responsible like us. The duty of a parent never stops until we are still alive. We are their light and guidance. Those parents who neglect their child, they should think themselves “child never wants parents but parents’ wants child.” They don’t have any mistakes foe being your kids; it’s our mistakes of having a child if we aren’t ready to face the responsibilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment