Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Condemn this Racist Act


It's my habit to check all my Facebook notification every morning. One post caught my attention, it's another act of racism. Being a Filipino, of course I couldn't imagine why this guy said that Bubblews should ban all Filipino members on the site. What are the reason why he told that in an open post that can be read to all the members of the group. Maybe he's thinking that, we Filipinos are the main reason why Bubblews cannot be access for several hours due to heavy traffic that caused the server down. Oh my goodness! He knows better than the Admin of Bubblews.

I think all Filipinos will react about his allegation. Are we the Filipino filled all Bubblews slot so he told we are the one causes the site down time? You are a narrow minded individual, you showed us a kind of racism. I don't think if you are racist and why you claim that Filipino should be ban on this site. Have you think first before you post how you hurt us? If you have a bad experience with other Filipinos, just go ahead with that person and don't generalize us. We are not harm to any site even bubblews still not exist. There are some greedy Filipinos out there but do you think your country is free from those kind of people?

The photo attach is the screen shots of the post. I hide the name of the person for his behalf. I don't want to screw him personally here in Bubblews because he is also one of our co-members.

No comments:

Post a Comment