Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I Am Not The Right Person


It's really funny, reading some post on my wall with several sentiments about there redemptions. OMG! I am not Bubblews staff to attend your concern. We are only fighting against plagiarism. Even myself I have several pending but I am not bothering myself about it. It will only trigger myself to stop what I love to do.

I am a blogger and I love to write what I think is best for my readers, although sometimes it's boring.

Have you tried posting your articles in blogger.com? Do you earn enough from your adsense? I think only few among all bloggers earn more than $25 a month. But those who earn cents a month from Adsense still continue updating their blogs.

While here in Bubblews, you can reached payout within 3 days if you have more friends in facebook and followers on twitter, excluding your Bubblews connection.

I felt better to stay here than any other site. Payment will only give you surprise when you are not thinking about it.

Please guys, don't ask me about your redemption. I am not the right person to address your concern nor &BubblewsSupport1 .

If I were you, if you love writing just continue what you love to do. One day you will be surprise about your payment. Don't bother yourself about your pending redemption.


No comments:

Post a Comment