Tuesday, July 23, 2013

NeoBux Still #1?


As you can see on my photo, I joined Neobux on April 12, 2008. Wow! Almost 5 years on the site. I am a Pioneer member of Neobux. Well, there’s no big difference between PIONEER and STANDARD member. It’s almost the same in terms of privileges.  Only the Badge make us different and proud to be one of the members who received instant payment in the history of PTC.

I was a golden member twice but decided to stop upgrading my account after I found out I cannot reached ULTIMATE which is the one who has a potential income compared to other type of membership. For almost 5 years, lots of changes happened to PTC industry including Neobux. Admin FERNANDO is very clever and most of my co-Pioneer member who was ULTIMATE and GOLDEN, theystop clicking and visiting Neobux.

I don’t know what happened to Neobux recently. More than 2 years I never visited their forum after few misunderstanding with our Filipino Moderator due to unfair treatment of members. All of my batch mate already gone. I continue clicking my ads until now it’s because of the 4 active direct referrals that joined me few months after the launched. To get my earnings from them, I need to continue clicking but I will no longer upgrade my membership and even renting boots referrals.



No comments:

Post a Comment