Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Clean-up Your Mess



I admire some members who currently check their post one by one and start cleaning those post that violate the rules. Members on the community already aware about the campaign we are running "Bubblews Plagiarism Movement". I caught alot of post yesterday and I save it in my file.

Today, when I am about to compile all violators post, I found some already corrected some of them below 400 characters. On that case, I remove them to our compilation. I am hoping that lots of members will take action and start cleaning their mess.

They know what they did and don't wait somebody will catch your works. I do hope that this is an eye opener to all all members who wants to become sincere and responsible Bubblers.

Thank you for cleaning-up your mess.

To those who ignore our warning, good luck to your next home.

Happy Bubbling sincere and responsible Bubblers!


No comments:

Post a Comment