Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Who is He?


He is the most influential in Bubblews community. In fact, he admit he is one of &Arvind ‘s friend. I first encounter him in a FB group who administered by him and his friend. He posted a very nice message on the group comments.

That is the reason he keep coming and leave comments to my post about my “bad and broken English”. Well, I admit it many times that “I AM NOT A GOOD SPEAKER NOR A GOOD WRITER”.  He further said, he “ was trying to understand my post”. If he cannot understand it, why he keep coming and commenting irrelevant messages. It’s because I corrected one time one of his referrals? I admit and apologized, I did it not for the sake of myself but for the community itself.

He was also encountered by several co-members on this post: http://www.bubblews.com/news/203475-who-manipulated-my-bubblews-account
No doubt, CEO would always listen to him. It’s up to you to evaluate the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment