Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Want to stay on the Beach



It is a sunny Friday here. It's 4:45pm here in our place but the temperature still very hot. I wanted to stay on the beach to relieve my hot body temperature.


I  I wasn't able to post new article this morning because of reaching the maximum again. I spent all my time reading different articles here in Bubblews.



Well, I am waiting until Bubblews will go back online. Since 12noon I can't access the site. The page won't load and the page appeared error. I don't have time to Bubbling during the night or even early morning because I am busy with my household chores. How I wish even at home I can access the site to read some article and post my own.


It's my 21 days today here and I found the opportunity very helpful specially my financial needs to pay my bills and buy some household stuff. I want to stay here for longer hours to earn more but the maximum time I can spend only 4 hours everyday. Need to go home after 7pm.

Hope all of you guys learn something from different articles you read and also you earn more for promoting your articles to different social media sites. See you around guys. Happy Bubbling!




No comments:

Post a Comment