Tuesday, July 23, 2013

One Day Absent


My apologized to all my friends and connections for yesterday’s absent and didn’t read nor like or leave comments to any of your post. I attended a seminar together with my wife for Miguel’s upcoming Christening Day. It was a whole day seminar, being responsible parents we need to attend for the sake of our son.
The seminar ended at 5pm in the afternoon. The weather was too hot the whole day, the result I was sick.  I had planned to visit Bubblews when I arrived home but I wasn’t feeling well, so I sleep at 7pm and took some medicines.

When I check my notification this morning, wow! Not much, it’s only around 1050. I will start checking it one by one later on.

Have a +bless-Sunday to all Bubblers.

Happy Bubbling +sincere-bubblers and +responsible-bubblers !

No comments:

Post a Comment