Tuesday, July 23, 2013

2nd Redeem - I got Paid


Wow! I can't explained and defined my feelings.

I mention the other day about my 2nd redemption of my earnings. I was hoping that no problem about my activities here. Besides, as you observe I am posting all original and I never copied any articles from the internet. I think all members should think about their activities here before complaining the site why their payment are delayed. Sometimes, support team doubts about our activities if sometimes we did an unbelievable views, likes and comments.

In some other way, if you got more views but less likes and comments. It means you are promoting your articles to different social media sites. The most common things happened is when you get more views, likes and comments what's in the mind of the support team there are manipulation going on. Be sure that your views, likes and comments are tolerable. Viewers outside Bubblews cannot comment our articles although they can like as random users.

This was my 1st payout I got from Bubblews. I am very thankful to all the staff of Bubbles for the +Onlineopportunity given to all members. To the people behind my success; all my Bubblews connection who constantly followed by articles,  facebook friends, classmates and relatives who always give their time to read my blog and to all my twitter followers who occasionally viewed my post. Thank you all guys on your support.


Suppose to be this blog has been posted this morning but unfortunately, I wasn't able to do it because I already reached my maximum post limit since last night. I receive notification on my email that Bubblews send me an echeck for my payment. Wow! great, it's amazing. Similar to my 1st redeem it takes only more than 24 hours my redemption processed.


Showing here the echeck I received from Bubblews. It means I am now cleared to the challenge of my account about moderation and evaluation.





The echeck will be cleared on or before March 13, 2013. Another money will credited to my Paypal account soon. This is the best for those writers who wants to improve their skills and talents that all activities are compensated. I am happy now to share this +Onlineopportunity to all my friends and relatives.


To those who read this article, if you wanna join us and wanted to earn from your article, just use this link: http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=5127490aeaa250.62129547 and start earning now.

By the way, you will get $1 free upon registration and it will be included in your 1st payment.






No comments:

Post a Comment