Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Old and Close Online Friends Joined on Bubblews


He is my close friend online we back 2009 when I was a moderator of a very known investment site before it was 10DD or 10 dollar dreams. I felt pity those member who left behind in terms of earnings. During that time I was also inactive on my online job because of my upcoming job pertaining to go out my country. I  have I think more than $50 on my account but it was gone similar to what happened on the site. I was a Golden Member of Neobux and having 500 rented referrals and there's another ptc that I was a moderator also and upgraded member. When I arrived in Saudi Arabia and checked all, it was a sad moment for me. I lost several dollar but I was still lucky because I have a regular job in a 5 star hotel in Saudi Arabia. That's a short overview of my online journey before I found a regular job.

By the way, let go back to the topic. I meet this couple actually I meet first his wife. We sometimes do chatting online through Skype. It happen that both of them loss their job on a TV channel in their country. He ask me if I have a program that he can work while searching another new job. I introduce to him this site Bubblews. He didn't register imeediately, he consulted first his wife who is a journalist in a local TV in their country. Well, last 2 days he decided to sign-up but unfortunately I was sick that time so I didn't make an intro message for him.

I hope he will love Bubblews more than me. Hehehe!!! Hope all my friends and connection will also support him and to his wife.



No comments:

Post a Comment