Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gotcha! myLotters I found You Here


From the day myLot change their new concept and won't pay anymore to their member, everyday I saw myLotters who actively become Bubblers. Those who are know myLot fanatic also here, some of them joined before me but they never be active until myLot close to their previous concept. I just felt happy that they are also here.

Do doubt, the person called me idiot on the discussion I posted about Bubblews also here. LMAO. Hope they will apply what they learn from a very strict rules of myLot here in Bubblews. Welcome to your new home myLotters.

Almost all of them used the same username while they are on myLot. It's easy for me to acknowledge but they find it hard to know me. LOL

Before we always said Happy myLotting? Now, it has been change since I run the campaign to stop plagiarism.

Happy Bubbling sincere and responsible BUBBLERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment