Tuesday, July 23, 2013

1st Redeem - I got Paid


Never expect that I will get my payment very early. As I read to many members who posted different updates about their redemption, so in my mind maybe I will get it after a week or so on. No problem for me, the most important I will be paid. "Patience is a virtue" so we need to wait until it will come. I didn't bother about it unlike other people here. Just only a try if I will make money on bubblews.

When I started here, I already promised to myself to write article based on my knowledge before wherein I got it from the news or in different sites online but not to copy and paste articles which is already posted by somebody on their websites or blog. Yes, internet is one medium to learn for different categories but not necessarily we will copy word for word. Getting the ideas of the write might happen many time but not to the extend even the brain of the writer you want to get it.

The best thing that bubblews consider in paying members is the originality of your articles. I observe that one in my own experience. Just before yesterday, that was Friday here in the Philippines at around 7pm. Now, I open early our shop at 7am and I open my laptop. I saw an alert from my rockmelt browser showing one email I got. When I open it, wowwwwwwww. Excellent! I got paid by bubblews. Now, it's proven to myself how the site being run by trusted people and legit management.

I am very thankful to all the staff of bubblews, the support team, moderators and the CEO. This mean I will do my best to write another series of articles that can be used in gaining ads revenue for bubblews and also for me.

To all the supports I got from my google plus friend and followers, twitter followers and facebook friends. Thank you very much guys. Because of your views I got my payment of $30.16, imagine I earn that amount for 7 days only. How much more if I will do bubbling the whole day? It just only on my idle time while running also my offline business which I am a cashier to my 2 staff.  I will heartily express my best gratitude to all my bubblews connection for their untiring support of my boring topics and articles. Besides, they are keep on reading even they are already bored. Hahaha.

Thank you all guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment