Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Sunny Sunday To All

Yesterday I wasn't able to post any articles because I was reached the maximum post limit on Friday evening. In the morning, what I did I edited some of my previous post to get more views. I used the social media share buttons and flag it to all my facebook friends and twitter followers. Well, it was a good strategy to promote your link to different social media. I tried lately redgate, pinterest and Google+ which I received followers and friend request because of my articles.


Last night, I tried to read some articles on the site but because site loading very slowly, it took me to more than 3 hours reading and checking my Bubblews notification. I don't know what time the site back to normal.

As of today, again it's another for all of us. Hope those who have to time to go to church, take care and receive more blessings from God today. To all Roman Catholic believers, it's time for repentance, Lenten Season is approaching. Don't forget to asked forgiveness for all the sins committed in the whole year.

Happy Sunday to all my close friends, classmates, schoolmates, colleagues, Bubblews and facebook friends, twitter followers and Google + circle. Face the day with a smile on your face and share it to your neighbor and everyone you meet today.

Best Regards,


BrosMiguel

No comments:

Post a Comment