Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Learn to Accept Mistakes


I give a warning to one of the members because of the images he used on his post. I long as I can, I am very flexible to all members. If they need help with regards to their content I am will to commend it. I want everybody to follow the rules so that they won't face any problem with regards to their redemption if somebody FLAG them.

I don't want to harm anybody from their respective redemption. I want all of us will benefit the blessings that Bubblews give to their members.

To avoid it we should follow the rules and much better, we should review all our post before hitting the redeem button.


Anyway, the person appreciate my warning and quickly do the right thing &ralaine26
How I wish all members are like you, willing to correct the things without any hesitation and complain. I commended you for doing a good job for the community.

Happy Bubbling sincere and responsible bubblers!



No comments:

Post a Comment