Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Missing My Mom


More than 4 years my mom left on us. She passed away 5 days before my birthday. Supposed to be it was a happy day for me and the rest of the family. Actually I stop celebrating my birthday after high school. I live alone and away from my family, so I didn’t think anymore about birthday celebration but my mom continues doing it even I am not present. She always prepares some foods during that day even only my siblings and relatives are around.
When she left us few days before my birthday I was so sad. I keep wondering why it was happened to me. Why during my birthday? Why my mother? There are bad mothers out there, why they are not the one died. She was still 50 years old and I have lots of promises for her.
Reminiscence is the only way to keep our bonding alive. Everything still fresh and it is like she’s around with me especially during the times that I am down. Due to her unconditional love and effort, I become a responsible and God-fearing son.
Life is so short, no one knows our ending. Please grab the opportunity to say thank you to your mom and greet them.
Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy Bubbling +sincer-bubblers and +responsible-bubblers !

No comments:

Post a Comment