Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy to Connect You


As you observed lately, there's a rapid growth of members from other programs who recently closed for earnings. Not only that, I also received a rapid growth of connection here in Bubblews everyday.

Before I ignore those members who want to connect me when I found out that they are still newbies. I am very clever in connecting people. I don't like to connect those who only post about recipes. What will I do to read those post.

I don't know how to cook and I don't have any idea what recipe they are posting. Well, ingredients is there and also how to prepare but I am lazy lazy to cook since I was in high school.

Since I started the campaign of "Bubblews Plagiarism Movement", all members are very much welcome to connect me without checking their profile. AS for the record &BubblewsSupport1 and &Arvind , I did it to catch all plagiarizer which mostly newbies. They are the one eager to connect members without knowing anything about the rules.

What I have found out that my effort to connect them back after I saw them on my notification bears a good results.

Maybe some of you wonders, where are your new connections? Those who are proven copying others work are kick out to Bubblews.

Warning to all plagiarizers,
Don't be over confident in connecting members. You don't know, the one you are connecting with, are among of the members of "Bubblews Plagiarism Movement".



No comments:

Post a Comment