Tuesday, July 23, 2013

When Was Bubblews Opened?


I am here for almost  2 months but until now still not clear to my knowledge when was +bubblews opened to the public, I mean when the site launched and opened for registration. I have enough time to scroll over the whole site today. What I did, open up what are inside the +Archives . If you haven't tried checking this feature you can start it now. All our post are their from the very beginning of Bubblews.

Only 2 years reflected on the page, year +2012 and year +2013 . I open January 2012 but I didn't find any post. I tried February 2013 and scroll down to page 50/50. On that page I found out the first post was made February 01, 2012. It means that bubblews was open for posting on February 01, 2012.


To all new members, are you aware when bubblews start operating online? Maybe you are like me that still no idea when exactly bubblews open for registration and posting.

As I go along the pages, I found out that those who posted within that week received more disLIKES. Apparently, it's because of the quality of their post. Guess what? Only one post made on February 2012. Maybe support team deleted it that's why I only found one post.

Therefore, bubblews now running for more than a year and still continue paying to their members like me. All of those days, months and year maybe bubblews encounter different problems from the system up to the members. But still they can manage to operate up to now.

I am happy being here but regrets why I found it late. I spent more time searching online any legit sites that can give us fair earnings. I don't know why I didn't found this opportunity despite of being known to different programs.

To all veterans and old member here, I know you are very satisfied with Bubblews. Hope to stay here for a longer period of time.




No comments:

Post a Comment