Tuesday, July 23, 2013


I joined Bubblews on February 22, 2013, upon registration I got a free $1 in my account. A great privilege give by the Admin to every newly member. No need to post to earn $1. It means we need to work to earned additional $24 to reached minimum redeem of $25.
From February 22 up to February 28, based on my earnings I only got $26.25, including the $1 incentives from Bubblews. It means I am not so interested to write everyday. No goals and no aims to reached. Maybe I have still doubt about the program. Of course, it’s new to my +brosmigueljourney Besides, I am too busy with my offline stuff.

From March 1 up to March 07 I made earnings of $30.27 I’ve been more interested to write this week. It’s because of the payment I received from the site last week. The difference this week I have goals and aiming to reached it every week before I redeem my earnings in my Bubblews BANK. Even I am busy everyday and cannot focus my online works still I manages to reach my goal because of the support from all of my friends.


As you observe based on the attached photos I posted 40 articles of my 1st week while I posted 41 on the 2nd week, only one post difference. I more active this week that the previous week.
I am hoping to post and earn more the following week. Have a bless weekend to all of my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment