Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lets Condemn Plagiarism


Today I responded and read 2 articles related to +plagiarism posted by &pi.shopandsell and &primeaque86  . The content of both post are straight to the point and I highly agree on the writers opinion. Who among love to read articles being copied from somewhere else on the internet? Of course, being a write we hate and condemn those kind of acts did by some of our +co-bubblers here especially +newbies . I don't know how they find &Bubblews maybe from self searching or referred by a friend.

Self Searching:
Well, if they found Bubblews from self searching we merely understand that they don't know the rules but I think that is not an excuse to clean themselves. Every site have their own rules and the simplest rules that I read only here in Bubblews. Easy to understand because +BubblewsTeam used a very simple English phrases.

Referred by a friend:
The one who referred should be responsible to enlightened the persons mind before they start using the site. How it happened no one taught them about the simple rules? If we refer some of our online or offline friends to Bubblews we should be aware that if ever the person you refer face the problem about their redemption it will affect our reputation. We should educate first those person to avoid complains later on.

I felt sorry to those who connect me this week who happen most of them copied their post from different site source and never quoted the name of the source.

Is Plagiarism now LEGAL?

Today, I FLAG SEVERAL CONTENT POSTED by different members. I sorry but I cannot tolerate you guys ruining the name of my trusted and best site I found. I also disconnected those who copied others work.

If you want to earn and want to help &Bubblews , +BubblewsTeam , &BubblewsSupport1 , &Arvind and all of the +Moderators , please stop plagiarism. Let make Bubblews free from greedy and selfish members. We want the site to stay longer so if we allow those people continue to ruin the site reputation, Bubblews will no longer earn from ads revenue and it means we won't earn from our hardword anymore.

Let's condemn plagiarism.

Happy Bubbling!

Let's help BubblewsTeam to take away Plagiarizer.

Tools to detect Plagiarism:
1. http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/
2. http://www.duplichecker.com/
3. http://www.copyscape.com/compare.php
4. http://www.plagium.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment