Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Paypal Concern


I received the email from paypal.com few minutes after one of their support called me.
*****
Dear (My Real Name),

Good day!  My name is Jeanette from PayPal Consumer Support.

Thank you for answering my call.  And just to recap our discussion:

At this time, PayPal can only support US bank accounts located in mainland US.
Currently, whenever a USD currency funds leave the PayPal system, the latter is setup to convert these funds to your local currency. This is in accordance to per country financial regulations. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.

My best recommendation is to register a US bank account from a branch located in mainland US. Our international team will continue to work actively with your local financial regulators and take your inquiry into account. Let me assure you that we are working hard to provide you the best features we can offer.
*****

Based on the email, we cannot transfer funds in dollar currency to our dollar account in any of our local banks.

Happy Bubbling +sincere-bubblers and +responsible-bubblers !

No comments:

Post a Comment