Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Good Evening Bubblews and Friends


I've been out of Bubblews since this morning until few minutes ago. I have a job interview with foreigner employer. I woke up at 3:00 in the morning and prepare myself for the trip.  I asked my cousin to drive me up to the Buss Terminal. My interview scheduled at 8:00 o'clock but the interviewer arrived at 10:00am. I takes 4 hour trip from my location to the office of the agency.

I arrived in the city at around 7:00am. I have time to get relax and not looking haggard during the interview. I am lucky among the applicants because we only few being selected but the problem the salary offer is not close to the amount I am expecting. I beg the salary negotiator to change the figure a little bit. She said they need to talk to the principal sponsor about my request,  I told her "if they won't grant the amount I am asking , "give the opportunity to others".

I leave their office and go home. Almost all of the selected who has special skills refused the job offer because of the salary given to them.  Actually, I am hesitant to go this morning because I expected already the possible figure that will  offer me. I'm not mistaken. Indeed, it happened!

Better luck next time for me. I know God is good, He will give lot's of opportunities for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment