Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Posting Bubblews Link in a Comment


I've been rounding here in Bubblews most of the time. I am not concentrating only on how my BANKS rapidly increase my earnings. I want to learn something, from different features of the site, the staff and even the members. I keep following in every post of &BubblewsSupport1 , &Arvind and the Moderators . So that I can learn many things about Bubblews.

One of his comments, caught my attention. Maybe this is not clear to everybody especially newbies. Posting our Bubblews post link in any comment are not allowed. It is one way of promoting our links to other members. I already inform some of my connections but still I find some members doing it freely. To avoid problem with your future redemption, we should follow the rules. Be sincere and responsible Bubblers.

Happy Bubbling +sincere-bubblers and +responsible-bubblers !



No comments:

Post a Comment