Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Amazing 100 Dislikes


When I started the campaign about Bubblews Plagiarism Movement the other day, I already expect that violators will be upset if I give them a warning. I observe no one did it yesterday. I keep on checking my account and notification but it seems no one have the courage to did it.

Today, around 12:30noon (Philippine Time) I caught again posted on his profile "EARN EASILY: YOU LIKE, I LIKE" what does it mean? Several times I caught him doing it on his message board. But I neglect if several times instead I focus on his several post copied from different websites. Already reported and warned.

I told him straight, refrain from posting the phrases that quoted above. After around 5 minutes I got lots of notification. I am wondering why there's a rapid increase on my notification. When I check it... wow! I got 100 dislikes for a newly open account. When I get back to the profile I given warned, the post I did has been deleted. I posted again and said "Thank you for giving me 100 dislike. I earn from it but you harm your account. He deleted again my post after few seconds and he never posted anything on my profile. Gotcha! I know you..thanks for giving me more earnings within a couple of minutes. LMAO

It's been clear that he is the one open a new account for the purpose of giving dislikes. He didn't even think that I am newly log-in to the site and he is the one I give warning. To clarify the issue, both IP is under thorough investigation.


Dislike don't bother on my part as long I did a good job for the whole team and community. Those who get mad and upset of my campaign are those who are violators. Sorry guys, dislike make me feel more appreciated.

&BrosMiguel and &BubblewsSupport1 now almost similar dislike counts.

I need more..LMAO


No comments:

Post a Comment