Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Good Morning Bubblews World


It's a sunny day today here in Davao, Philippines. The rain was gone last night but the temperature still very cold. I sleep at 12 o'clock midnight and woke up at 6 in the morning.  I tried to write some article this morning but I am disturb by some calls from my siblings and in-laws regarding some problems with my nephews. They asked some advice from me being the eldest of the family.

Well, it's not new to me encounter different problems of my parents, siblings, niece and nephews. It seems all of the problem were coming to me every
now and then. The worst thing, if I have problem nobody give me any advice. It seems that I own my own world. Better I have close friend that always share his advises and opinions.

All problems of the family were coming to me. I am proud to be an eldest sibling of them all. They got their strength from me. Even I am full and busy everyday but I have time to fixed all their disputes and problems. I think it's my task on this world to help others and mainly to my family.

I am very happy for the trust and respect they have given to me as their eldest siblings, the first born son and a good friend.

Hows your day guys? Let's start bubbling our different opinions through our post. Have a bless Tuesday to all friends and connection here in Bubblews.



No comments:

Post a Comment