Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Am an Idiot? Part II


Another post that has been deleted last night!


Original Post Title: First Time Somebody Called Me Here Idiot!

Original Post Text
Until now I am thinking about how this guy openly called me idiot because of my post. Well, I didn't hide about the program I work lately. I need more funds to rescue me for being unemployed. I already explain to all my friends why I was out of myLot: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2752219.aspx Then I was posting again if all my friends missed me while I wasn't able to respond some of their post: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2754379.aspx Even I found several programs that maybe better than myLot but still I always coming back to myLot: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2750261.aspx Today I give an update about my ongoing works in the programs I mention in some of my comments. Some of my friends who responded in my discussion knows about the site. Now, the issue come. I posted about the earnings I got from the site I work.

Based on my introduction I didn't convince any members to join me but if there are some who want to inquire and need more information, so I will give them in PM. I accept that I made a mistakes I comment back about the PM I sent to them. This guy, acted like he is the one own the site. It's not a big deal for me if I violate some rules or guidelines. I know what I am doing. If the admin delete my post, it's fine it's normal here. I have several post deleted even didn't violate. It's only because of wrong report. Please check my post and know the person who called me idiot at respond #5. He is another myLot idiot. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2755808.aspx I've been here for more than 6 years and he is the first called me such word.##

Responded:

jdalaqui
Answer:
Hello there my friend, he is not worth searching for. My lot community should be ruled by support and value for fellow lotters. He cannot still you're day so keep on. Thanks for helping others.

Forever_The_Lamb
Answer:
I am a myLot idiot too!

Just ask anyone.

I've called several people an idiot here...but when I think they are a real idiot, I call them a dolt.

TLilly12
Answer:
I stop worrying about what people say, about me I just go on and do, what I have to do to earn my money online, if what is working for you, to earn money just keep up the good work, you are getting the reward not them, don't stress your self out, about people, I don't.

anuraa32
Answer:
Dont take it to heart. If he thinks about it this way and this is the way he talks to others, I am sure he is not very happy and a popular man. Best thing to do is ignore such people. They do this to generate and attract attention.

cynthiann
Answer:
Mike was right. What you said was very idiotic and you should not have done it my friend. Re read the rules to refresh what is and what is not allowed.

reebi
Answer:
Are you? If not, why bother with such a small matter? Live move on, think positive and you will live happier my friend.

prashant08
Answer:
Idiot????? Well it is just an english word.. Why are you so angry?? Cool down and enjoy your day...

mike197601
Answer:
I called you an idiot because you blatantly broke mylot rules and you are doing so again here.

In the discussion where I called you an idiot you openly said you would PM another member details of another site.

That is against the rules and mylot admin have stated that on a number of occasions.

I was a bit rude to call you an idiot so sorry about that but you still broke the rules and are doing so again with this discussion.

I've reported both to admin so I'll let them decide.

suni51
Answer:
Come on Julyteen- I saw your reaction there and hope you would take it in your stride. The world is full of people with own ways of thinking and reactions. Just go ahead with your mission no use looking behind. cheers.

redvakaurvaki
Answer:
oh, well, for me too, it's sound very rude statement, july. everyone have different perspective, the way of thinking and the way of talk. I and my husband is different person. he always talk rudely, but actually he's very kind. he speak rudely because in his habit, rude word is not rude, but common word to say to other. let's think he doesn't mind make you feel hurt and bad by his statement, but just to give some advice, in his "statement habit". go ahead and keep on your positive thinking, dear

pahak627
Answer:
Hello julyteen. Just relax, don't stress yourself. Only one called you idiot and you still have Other friends here in mylot.

allisonkk99

Answer:
There might be some misunderstanding on your intention behind. So, do not take it to heart. If you are right with your intention, let no one say anything that affects you. Do not be stressed out with that...be at peace and you will enjoy here


cupkitties
Answer:
Come on now. Are you that bored, you gotta make a whole discussion about such a trivial matter?

Laurenlynn
Answer:
Hi julyteen boy oh boy I am just reading everything on this discussion and I am not sure if you know this song or not, I sure wish everyone here could here me sing it if anyone knows it sing along COME ON PEOPLE NOW SMILE ON YOUR BROTHER EVERYBODY GET TOGETHER TRY TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER RIGHT NOW, ONE MORE TIME COME ON PEOPLE NOW SMILE ON YOUR BROTHER EVERYBODY GET TOGETHER TRY TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER RIGHT NOW LOVE TO ALL and Peace brothers and sisters xoxo

Hatley

Answer:
hi julyteen don't let him spoil your day as he has probably been drinking and that makes mike grouchy. You just wanted to let others know about your good fortune and I admire that. thanks WE will all be looking into that site.

LetranKnight25

Answer:
Hello julyteen, If you think the response is offensive, you can always report that post to the admin instead of complaining here about a user who called you that. besides, when ever i complain like that,they end up making it worst. I somewhat know this user but of course, you don't have to react that much since we filipinos have known to be sensitive with things like that..

ET28LV
Answer:
Oh well what is the point to make a kinder garden here? Also what I don't get is why you update your earnings about that site. If anyone would be interested they would join already. What you should do is just go earn in that site and stop making same discussions about how inactive you are here and how much you earn here a week. Because, it is just useless.


No comments:

Post a Comment