Tuesday, July 23, 2013

They Are Now Back on Track


I know they exist here in Bubblews. The reason why I said this word, it’s because I found their name and connected with all of them. I am wondering before why I didn’t found any of their activities prior to the server upgrade. Violators are keeping doing what they think is right because nobody warned them. All the post that we found violating the rules, there’s no sign some from them that theywarned the members to stop what they did wrong. The results several members deleted from the system, there’s no warning from them.

I read one post that flash on my Facebook newsfeed, “Bubblews deleted my account without any reason”. If those members do their job, members who had been deleted from the system will know what particular rules they had violated.
I have notice that only &BubblewsSupport1 do all the jobs that supposed to be they are part of it. We are very lucky that he manage it properly despite of how busy he is, in addressing different concern from more 30,000 members.
Hats off to him.
I am happy now, I found them started again doing their job and warned members. I hope they will continue doing it to neutralize the site from any disputes and help remove those members who wants to ruin Bubblews reputation.

Happy Bubbling +sincere-bubblers and +responsible-bubblers !

No comments:

Post a Comment