Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A cloudy Morning to All


Good morning bubblews members and to all my friends who will be reach this post. How you have a very nice sleep last night. Here I am again, +brosmigueljourney of Bubblews.

Although, the sun almost covered by the clouds but still we are here in our shop almost late to the time we normally open. It seems I want to continue lying on my bed for the rest of the day but I can't do that, I need to run my business even holidays. LOL

To give an overview what happened yesterday, I was very active yesterday. I reached my goal to post 10 article and earn around $8. Wow! Excellent job I did. It's because less down time from the site that mostly we encounter everyday. The sites runs and load very fast, maybe that's the reason why I posted 10 articles -the maximum allowed for every members.

I open my account direct to check how many notification I have. Well, it's lesser today. I got only 325 notification. Later on, I will start reading all articles posted by my Bubblews connection.

Happy Bubblews day to all of my connection and happy Friday to all my facebook friends and twitter followers. Hope you are doing fine today.


No comments:

Post a Comment