Tuesday, July 23, 2013

myBro No Connection


myBro is another product launched by PLDT which uses the network signal of SMART Communication, their subsidiary company. I used PHILCOM-PLDT as my ISP, few year back PLDT bought PHILCOM and now they carry the name PHILCOM-PLDT.

I have planned to stop using PHILCOM-PLDT because of the package. Even you used only the internet connection, still you are connected with telephone line. People now are more comfortable using the Mobile/Cellphone Phone. It means no use for us in our business. My offline business is related to Electronic loading wholesale and retail. I am paying $20 every month without any used.

Last Sunday, another group of people came to my shop and introduces the new product of PLDT which is myBro. I applied and use my brother’s name because I cannot apply it on my name because my name already on their file so not possible. The group told me that within 20 minutes I can use myBro.

I was too busy attending costumers so I didn’t talked too much with the group hoping that I can used the packet wimax after 20 minutes. They left after I paid them. Now, it’s Friday already and still I am not connected to the internet. Still I am using the PHILCOM-PLDT connection. I was too confident and give my full trust. It’s my mistakes why I let them to leave, I think let them stay until I am connected with the internet. Hope they will come back on Sunday so I can asked them to connect. Otherwise I will return this packet wimax.

I talked already the myBro hotline but I cannot proceed because I don’t have account number which is need to talk to any of their representative.


No comments:

Post a Comment