Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Job Interview -V


Finally, the interview was done and I was selected for the position. After 20 minutes waiting for my salary negotiation, they show me the figure of my salary and some other benefits. I was shocked a little bit when I saw the amount. It was far away from the amount that I am expecting. I told the incharge that if they won't change the figure written on the evaluation form during the interview I won't accept the job offer. The lady told me that they need to negotiate the amount with my future employer but possible they will make any change.

I said to the lady that "give the opportunity to other aspirants" because I won't accept the offer. I leave the office and go home. I learned many points during that interview. The person handle the interview was an Indian national. It's different from my previous experience. He has another way of asking questions to the applicants.

If you are schedule to have an interview and you badly need a job, just prepare yourself to all possible questions not only related to the job description written on your CV or resume. Be sure to be in the office or the venue an hour before the interview time schedule. Atleast you felt relax and comfortable. Eat your daily meal and don't skip eating your meal, you will not comfortable on the time you face the interviewer.

Lastly, asked help from above to give you guidance and confident in any unusual questions that may asked from the panel of interviewer.


No comments:

Post a Comment