Tuesday, July 23, 2013


Microworkers is it Legit?

I am a newly registered member of the site. I knew the site from a discussion posted in myLot. Most of the members who joined the site more than 6-1 years had been paid and some paid many times. I was confused and doubts about the concept. I don’t have time to read TOS and guidelines. I did some task to start my earnings. In fact, within one day I earn more than 1 dollar which I was amazed. I think to myself, maybe this is the site I am looking for to give me passive income.

I was irritated after I finished submitting 20 tasks. I can no longer submit again. I post a discussion in myLot about the issue. Several members told me to wait until the task being rated by the employer before I can submit again another task. I wonder after 2 days why my task stop rated. I want to continue completing task so I can earn more. Other members said on my discussion posted in myLot, maybe the employer not online. That’s the reason why they didn’t rated yet your work. I waited for 3 days before I can submit again another job.

Now, it’s been clear to me how the site works. It means if your rating is below 75% you cannot submit until one of your tasks has been rated and your ratings will increase. Of course, considering that you task rated satisfied. What if your job has been rated unsatisfied? It means your ratings now will decrease.  If your entire task submitted got unsatisfied and your reputation or ratings continue decreasing, you need to wait 30 days before you can submit again another task.

You need to be careful in completing different task. Be sure that you did it correctly based on the instruction given every task. Based on my experience, with 50 tasks I submitted only one I was rated unsatisfied due to mislook of the proof.



A lot of microjobs or tasks your can work on, there are jobs like twitting some words and links to your twitter account, like facebook fan page, posting comments to youtube, poll voting to some contest, answering question in yahoo answers, posting article to a blog, join some specific sites, joining and posting in a forum, etc. You can choose lot of work category that you are going to complete. No need to worry about that all tasks done without your participation. Just maintain your higher ratings or reputation to avail a lot of job offers.

Another thing, be sure to increase your reputation or ratings because the higher the ratings you will get, the more chances you can be among of the members under Hire Group. You will be allowed to complete a task under this section. Again, only higher ratings are allowed. In the Hire Group section, you can submit many tasks that it won’t affect your reputation or ratings. In the main job offer section, you only allowed to submit if your ratings is above 75% but in Hire Group section you are still allowed as long as your ratings is higher.

There are two types of ratings that you must know:

1. Overall ratings -where you are rated according to the total number of task you submitted, regardless what section the job belongs.

2. Temporary ratings –where you are rated based on the main job offer excluding the Hire Group section. Once your ratings turn to 75%, you cannot submit on the main job offer section any task. If your ratings decelerate, you cannot view the task offered in the Hire Group section because they are hiring only those who have higher ratings or reputation.

Lastly, if you want to received payment from the site? Be sure to enter your complete address because the PIN for payout will be delivered through Mail in your exact address. If your enter a wrong address, your PIN will not reached your exact location. Meaning, you will missed the payment from microworkers.



No comments:

Post a Comment