Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Am an Idiot? Part I


The post that make a hot discussion.

Original Post Title: $100 in 20 days - Not Bad

Original Post Text
I'm not convincing other members to join me on the program I work for the past 2 weeks. This is only an update of what's going on with me. Well, within 2 weeks I received a total payment of $64. It means I request payout every week. Now I am ready to request another payment around $40. I am happy because the money I get from the site helps me alot while I don't have a regular job at the moment. It helps me to pay my bills.

Responded:

jaiho2009
Answer:
Really not bad at all.
$100 in 20 days is a good amount to earn.
I am trying to catch up with my earnings...
I need to work hard as I spend a lot for my vacation without an income (hahaha)
But its worth the fun and family bonding

tech40
Answer:
really? how? can you pm me up and send your referral link,

does this site doesn't include investments?

salonga
Answer:
Well good for you and maybe it would be better if you mentioned the site. What site are you talking about? Is it Bubblews? I am also in that site with only 3 articles but I lost interest due to various reasons so my earnings is only 1.76 dollars and moving so slowly because I don't really take time working in that site.

I don't think it will violate any rule here even if you state the name of the site. Posting referral link would violate rule though.

mike197601
Answer:
Personally I think you are making a pretty stupid attempt to circumvent mylot rules

This is evidenced by your statement "Just wait my message I will give you some idea"

That in itself is a flagrant break of mylot rules.

You obviously think you are intelligent enough to get around the rules......you aren't.....you are an idiot

freebi
Answer:
I dont really get what you mean? Do you mean you get paid by myLot here?

allisonkk99
Answer:
You are fortunate to make a good money to help out in your bills...keep it up!. Since this is an excellent site, you should spend more time for it

salma07
Answer:
what kind of job is that? ya its nice if you can make 100 in 20days but sounds toooo good to be true[em]suspicious

IntrovertShy
Answer:
That is good. Congratulations for getting a payment from that site
to help you pay the bills. As for me, well, I stick here on myLot
and I think the site that you are referring is Bubblews.com.

primeaque86

Answer:
Hello brad, I am interested to know what program it is - yes it's not bad for sure! I am doing fiverr aside from my blog, and it's pretty good, I guess this is about the article submission site you mentioned before?

marguicha
Answer:
I think it is wonderful! I congratulate you! Is it open to members from all the world? What kind of articles do you have to write about? i must confess that writting about new gadgets is not something I could do easily. Tell me!

suni51
Answer:
hi- julyteen- does requesting your pay and getting your pay differs on that site or you get your pay as soon as you request your money. Maybe I too would join that site on your recommendation. Please let me now as I cant wait any more with such alluring figures.

bluebutterfly20

nswer:
Oh i know this site. I also have an account there and I already got paid twice ^_^

anuraa32
Answer:
Really. Good for you! I joined bubblews but then it is a slow progress. Do tell me about this one. Could help me with some of my bills.

franseman
Answer:
What site is that??

Manasha
Answer:
qoh many members are speaking about a site here but none of them told about the site details. however, all the best

aiwanlife
Answer:
Nice!Will you pm me this site then?:)

natliegleb
Answer:
wow it is simply awesome and i appreciate to you very much for that,great job and you really rock,share the site,so i can also be part of it


No comments:

Post a Comment