Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Reunited Again


After the collapsed of myLot, I mean the earnings gone. Members find another opportunity to earn from their daily activities. It seems that some of myLotters already migrated here in Bubblews. Few days after I joined Bubblews, I invited several close friend there to follow me on my new home like &primeaque86 , &rebel_woman06 , &factorial and others whom I forgot their name because they are no longer active.

I encourage one myLotters to work again here after she was disappointed with rampant plagiarism around, &jenny1015 work again under my words of encouragement. She is not my referral actually.

Few hours after joining the site, I found some of myLotters like &Mavic123456 ,  &STOUTjodee , and some names know in myLot. Sorry I can't remember you all. LMAO

Lately, I found several active users from myLot here like &missdianait , &Forever_The_Lamb ,  &LovingMyBabies ,  &zurc (adnileb) and many more.

I'm glad I found my old family here once again. Same individuals in a different playground as Miss &jenny1015 said.

Best Regards,

&BrosMiguel (julyteen)



No comments:

Post a Comment