Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ready to face the challenge


Ready to face the challenge

I am here 7days today. My 7 days work will face a judgment period. What challenge I mean? Well, I reach already more than the desired amount to request my payment. It’s the time to face the challenge of the Bubblews staff to review my submission. I am worried at the beginning but when I go through all my submission, I didn’t found any lapses or violation from the terms of use of Bubblews. I am hoping and cross my hand that I will get my first payment within this month without delay.

Based on the views I got, it’s mainly coming from unique viewers – definitely from different social media. I am very thankful to my entire very supportive friend on facebook and twitter who always followed my articles.

Indeed, Bubblews is the first article writing site that I work on that I give my whole time within the week to reach the required payout. The efforts I give to the site didn’t give me frustrations and dismayed. Instead, it gives me encouragement to continue what I love to do now, writing different categories of any article.

I am hoping that more and more members will coming to the site so that will rock us and the entire online community who always seek +Onlineopportunity
Happy Earnings to all of us



No comments:

Post a Comment