Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bid Goodbye To myLot


Being a member of the site more than 6 years I felt sad to know that the site is not changing from paying to a free to use sites like Twitter and Facebook. I have several memorable experience with the site and I knew some veterans member who become myLot fanatics. I face problem with myLot lately I after I found Bubblews. Within 6 years I never argue anybody about any programs but when Bubblews came to my life, I was screwed by many avid myLot members. They are discouraging me to joined here because different issues. My +co-members know how I was devoted to myLot and how many referrals I brought to joined myLot. I am known myLot member because of my kindness and frienddly post.

When I read the noticed, I am thinking that the site will start changing at the end of this month but this afternoon when I log-in to my account. New myLot page appeared. It is now like Twitter page.

I am sad because I have balance not enough to qualify on their last payment. I work hard for that amount. But I think we need to move on and I am confident because Bubblews accept me and give me better opportunity. I never expect when I joined Bubblews last February 22, 2013 and I post a discussion there that I will take a leave for a couple of months. Become the sign that the site later face problem. Now, it seems, I have no plan to come back. I missed my myLot friends whom I am interacting for several years.

If they open like Twitter and we can promote our Bubblews link maybe I will still use my account.


No comments:

Post a Comment