Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Alternative While Bubblews is Down


We all know that Bubblews can't be access 24/7. Everyday we face problems of different situation. Most of the time the site is off to post, likes, comments and even views different post. In the Philippines, Bubblews will start server error after 12:00 o'clock noon and it will end up to 5:00pm. Members are addicted to do routine chores in the site but the problem, we can't do anything except to wait until it will go back to normal.

Now, what other programs you work on during the downtime. I don't believe you are waiting infront of your laptop of computer until Bubblews will go back to normal operation. We are multi tasking individual and we always used that skills and talent even in our online programs.

I won't allow myself unproductive during the downtime. I find another ways to earn money from different sites. Aside from this site, I work also in myLot for more than 6 years. Besides, I am paid many times and already withdrawn some of my earnings into my bank account.

I am working also with microworkers which I think you can earn in a very simple way by just completing several micro task or jobs. Within 2 weeks I also reach their minimum payout but recently I stop for while to wait my PIN to be delivered in my home address.

In your case guys, what other things you do while waiting Bubblews will come back. Are you sleeping and wake up on the time you think the site already accessible? Maybe if I work online in the house, I will take a nap or deep sleep but I am here working online while managing my offline business. I need to be always alert to become more productive.


No comments:

Post a Comment