Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Top Post of The Week


SUNDAY POST

It's nice to know that one of your post be among of the Bubblews Top of the week. Even, at most of the time my post are boring and corny, still there are several members who keep reading and following my works. Being among of the top list in a week is great accomplishment to a freelance writer who always missed the correct grammar and English usage. If those who use English as their mother tongue, made mistakes about their grammar how much more to those who are living in a country with different language?

Bubblews is an open site for all members who came from different languages and dialects. Not all Bubblers are professional writers, if incase you don't like the post of your connections, it's very simple to avoid them. Just click disconnect and you can no longer receive any notification from that specific Bubblers. Don't pretend that you like it even not. Just for the sake of your earnings. I won't bother myself if other members disconnect me from their connection because they don't like my post. We are here free and no investment at all. Don't be sick if others don't like you. It is normal in our world today.


Anyway, I am very thankful to all of my avid and very supportive connections for their unending support in reading my write-ups. I owed alot from you guys.

Happy Bubbling +sincere-bubblers and +responsible-bubblers !


No comments:

Post a Comment