Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Early Good Night Everyone


I just try to figure out my goal today hoping that I can reach my maximum goal earnings but because of the site downtime since morning until late afternoon. I just only earn around $3 for today's Bubblews activities. Better I got news from myLot that they offered double earning today and tomorrow to give rewards to all active members for continue support. While waiting Bubblews back to online I'll do myLotting also to my other programs.

Online opportunity need patience most of the time. I understand Bubblews encounter everyday downtime, it's because of the traffic that brought by all members around the world. There's quick increase in total number of newly registered users the past few days. I hope that the new version will be coming soon to sorted out all the problem that members experience lately.

Few minutes after posting this article I will be hitting the redeem button for my 2nd request for payout. Hopefully I will be paid soonest possible unlike what other members experience due to downtime of the site. If more members coming to the site everyday, Bubblews should have a stable server to cover up the traffic and won't down the system. This will be sorted out soon based on the promise given to us by the support team. Have a bless evening to all of my friends all over the world.

Again, thank you all guys on your unending support.


No comments:

Post a Comment