Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Thank You Bubblews Team


Just a continuation from my previous post. If you missed reading it, take a couple of minutes to read this link:
http://www.bubblews.com/news/391930-make-a-habit-to-say-thank-you


How about the online opportunities? Yes, we can.

Let say, you are paid by +Bubblews for twice or even one time. Do you think it is appropriate to say "THANK YOU"?

Our Facebook and Twitter page are flooded with messages saying THANK YOU to the site that make our world very small. Crossing the bridges to different places worldwide. We took advantage the service from both sites and very thankful about it. Did facebook and twitter paid us for publishing our messages? No way! We are not complaining about why we are not paid by the owner of Facebook and Twitter? It's because since the beginning, nobody earn from the site. Instead, the Founder of Facebook become the richest young man in the whole world because of our activities to his site. We stay the whole day or even 24 hours to update our status or play give with facebook applications.

How about Bubblews? Members who has a delayed payment don't stop to cry and begging the Founder &Arvind and the Head support team &BubblewsSupport1 to pay them. Otherwise, they will stop and leave the site. Wow! They forgot something that they are paid several times and now the payments delayed due to some adjustment of the site related to the servers, they act very rude and even blame Bubblews and the team.

I consider myself as new to the site. With that short period of time I already paid more than $105 which I didn't earned from any website I work since year 2006. Only Bubblews give me an opportunity to earn that amount. Because of that I am very THANKFUL and deserve to say &Bubblews , &Arvind , &BubblewsSupport1 and the moderators THANK YOU for the great opportunity that I received from the site. I will continue support &Bubblews and promote the site to anybody who want to find better opportunities online. THANK YOU guys on your huge effort for the welfare of all your members.

Lastly, I am very thankful to those who always followed my post anywhere from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Stumbleupon, Pinterest and my Bubblews connection. Even most of you I don't know by name, receive my heartfelt gratitude to all of you guys. I owed all my earnings from you.

Bubblews Team and Bubblews Connection MARAMING SALAMAT SA INYONG LAHAT (Thank you all guys).

No comments:

Post a Comment