Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Job Interview -VI


Job Interview Update

I was annoyed with the lady who becomes the mediator between the employer and the agency. I know they have control on the salary they want to offer in every applicants selected. I already inform her that if the employer won’t grant the salary I am asking, I would refuse the job offer. See what happened yesterday, she called again and force me to accept the job. OMG! She’s crazy, I told her about it last time we had talked right after the interview.

I don’t want to compromise myself to a job that I know it will cover more tasks especially my destination in Saudi Arabia. I know the life on that country. Most of the people who visited the country, said “it is the most boring country they visited”.  If you are after of night life, don’t go there. No night life at all. I mean like our country you can visit different bars and resto at night. In Saudi Arabia, only midnight sale they have. Talking about gadgets, all latest product of technology are available. Saudi people prepare to go out for shopping, dining and hanging out during evening until 2am. You can see them along the street with a cup of coffee in every StarBucks. They are very rich and they don’t think about how to save their money. They always spend their money on different things.

But for us who have work at the morning force to go home after 10pm because we need to sleep early so that we won’t be late at work. If the employer grants me the salary I asked I will accept their offer. I am curious about it, maybe the salary I asked already approved but the agency don’t want because they can’t earn from my acceptance.


No comments:

Post a Comment