Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Read Me All


Reading all your post

I’m not telling that all of us read all articles posted here in Bubblews. What I mean, do we need to read the post before commenting and hitting the like and dislike button? Well, how can you know the story if you didn’t read the articles? Not compulsory to do the task but as par as I’m concern I read the entire article that I came across while roaming around with my connection of friends.

I am fully charge with different ideas from members every end of the day. Imagine yourself being feed with different food for the whole day. You will know different categories and stories from other people around the world. I think if I am still student now, I am more equipped with different knowledge that might be I can share to my classmates and school mates everyday.

I don’t have anybody to talk too at the end of the day except my 2 siblings, my 1 cousin, my wife and my son. No other people from online world that I can share my ideas. Nobody I can talk or chat during the night which I felt relax after whole day in our shop. It felt that I am on jail for the whole day with limited things to do. It seems my whole offline world is too small for me.

I am thankful that I found another world from my online doings. I have the opportunity to talk to different people around the world. I can open different topics that might be suit for all walks of life regardless of race, cultures, customs and tradition. It’s a great privilege to me that I found Bubblews to talk to all of my connection of friends and to followers and friends in different social media. I owed all of them, my earnings here in Bubblews.


No comments:

Post a Comment