Wednesday, July 24, 2013

If Not Twitter, Why myLot?



Hope those of my co-member in myLot won't misunderstood some of my sentiments about the site. At first I don't have problem with the site but the people around on the site, not all treat me nicely so I prepare to leave the site 2 months ago after I reach my minimum payout. On my decision to leave, no regrets at all. I am very thankful somebody push me to stay and focus here in Bubblews than myLot.

See what happen? In my 2 months working in Bubblews I earned more than $200 which I need to stay more years in myLot to reach that amount.

myLot new looks come.

Wow! A copycat from Twitter. If you don't like Twitter, no doubts you will leave myLot. I am Twitter fanatic. I have around 1050 followers. I get that figure when I was still addicted to tweets. I never think before I can used my twitter to earn more in my recent programs like Bubblews and MicroWorkers.

I am not really disappointed with myLot because I earn from referrals here who are came from myLot. Since the revamp started I keep posting about my new home and many users ask me about it. I am thankful we are now allowed to post our referral link in myLot. I keep posting some of my articles there. I hope one of this days, when my followers grow I can also earn from myLot views.

It means I will stay there until I gather all myLotters here in Bubblews. LMAO

Happy Bubbling sincere and responsible Bubblers


No comments:

Post a Comment