Tuesday, July 23, 2013

2nd Month Anniversary


Happy Lunch time to all my friends here in the Philippines.
Still the sun give us a very hot temperature here in +Davao-Oriental
To all my friends and connection all over the world, have a bless day ahead  guys.
To some parts of the earth Good night and have a nice sleep.

It's been a quite while since I joined &Bubblews on February 22, 2013 , now is my 2nd month here and been paid 4 times, earning around $132.
It's awesome earnings I got, as I have told before, only &Bubblews give me an opportunity like this.

I am very thankful again to all my connection for your continued support.

To all my friends on different social networking sites, thank for everything.

Followers and friends who don't know by name who continue reading my corny article. Thank you guys.

The most of all I am very thankful to &Bubblews support team for realizing the project that helps alot of people all over the world especially &Arvind , &BubblewsSupport1 , Jason and Chris and Moderators. Thank you guys for your hardwork.

Above all, thanks God for a wonderful site I found.


No comments:

Post a Comment